- Croatian visitors learn to sail on a full-day Zadar regatta sailboat cruise
- Review sailing theory, and try the basics, on a beginner-friendly adventure
- Cool off with a swim, and use included snorkeling gear to see marine life
- Get a more personal experience on this sail, with only seven guests aboard
Departure & Return
We meet all travelers at the pier next to the gas station.
Return DetailsReturns to original departure point
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Service animals allowed
- Near public transportation
- Infants must sit on laps
- Travelers should have a moderate physical fitness level
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 12 travelers
- OPERATED BY Marlin sailing
For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.
- This experience requires good weather. If it’s canceled due to poor weather, you’ll be offered a different date or a full refund.
- This experience requires a minimum number of travelers. If it’s canceled because the minimum isn’t met, you’ll be offered a different date/experience or a full refund.
Learn more about cancellations.
See all safety measures taken by Full day sailing tour on a regatta sailboat in Zadar archipelago.