5 hours (Approx.)
Offered in: English
Good for avoiding crowds
There’s no better way to learn authentic Croatian cookery than from a local chef. This private cooking class in Zadar delivers: with a market visit for ingredients and a hands-on lesson in creating a typical 3-course Croatian lunch. When your cooking is done, savor your meal accompanied by wine. Plus, as you stroll from the market to your class, stop to check out some of Zadar’s landmarks along the way.
- Discover the art of Croatian cuisine on a private cooking class in Zadar
- Explore beyond restaurants and recipes: learn direct from a local pro chef
- Visit a market and prepare a typical 3-course meal with step-by-step tuition
- Includes a sightseeing walk, plus welcome drink and wine with your meal
Saved to wishlist!
Glass of Wine
Proffesional Chef`s Assistence
Departure & Return
People's Square , Narodni trg, 23000, Zadar, CroatiaThis activity will end right where it started.
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Wheelchair accessible
- Meeting Point: People`s Square, Zadar - under the clock tower of Town`s Guard
- Stroller accessible
- Near public transportation
- This is a private tour/activity. Only your group will participate
- OPERATED BY TERRA TRAVEL
You can cancel up to 24 hours in advance of the experience for a full refund.
- For a full refund, you must cancel at least 24 hours before the experience’s start time.
- If you cancel less than 24 hours before the experience’s start time, the amount you paid will not be refunded.
- Any changes made less than 24 hours before the experience’s start time will not be accepted.
- Cut-off times are based on the experience’s local time.
Learn more about cancellations.
Compare Similar Experiences
Zadar - Private Market Tour & Cooking Class
5 hours 30 minutes
Explore Similar Things to Do
Cooking ClassesClasses & WorkshopsFood, Wine & NightlifeZadarCooking Classes - DalmatiaCooking Classes - ŠibenikCooking Classes - Plitvice Lakes National ParkCategory