1 hour 40 minutes (Approx.)
Offered in: English
Get acquainted with Zadar on this express walking tour of the city. Perfect if you’re short on time, the tour takes in the UNESCO-listed historical center along with tastings of local maraschino liquor and cheese from the island of Pag. You’ll hear the history behind the Zadar Cathedral (aka the Cathedral of St. Anastasia) and other landmarks as you stroll, and get tips for the best restaurants and shops to visit in town.
- Choose from a selection of start times to suit your vacation plans
- Sip maraschino, the cherry liquor produced in the region for centuries
- Learn about sheep milk cheese production on the nearby island of Pag
- Discover the stories behind the Church of St. Donat and Five Wells Square
Saved to wishlist!
100 minutes walking tour with professionally local licensed guide.
Maraschino liqueur and Pag cheese tasting
Food and drinks, unless specified
Transportation to/from attractions
Departure & Return
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Wheelchair accessible
- Children must be accompanied by an adult
- Dress code is formal except in the churches
- A dress code is required to enter places of worship and selected museums. No shorts or sleeveless tops allowed. Knees and shoulders MUST be covered for both men and women. You may risk refused entry if you fail to comply with these dress requirements
- Operates in all weather conditions, please dress appropriately
- Stroller accessible
- Service animals allowed
- Near public transportation
- Most travelers can participate
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 20 travelers
- OPERATED BY Art and Nature Travel
You can cancel up to 24 hours in advance of the experience for a full refund.
- For a full refund, you must cancel at least 24 hours before the experience’s start time.
- If you cancel less than 24 hours before the experience’s start time, the amount you paid will not be refunded.
- Any changes made less than 24 hours before the experience’s start time will not be accepted.
- Cut-off times are based on the experience’s local time.
Learn more about cancellations.
Frequently Asked Questions
The answers provided below are based on answers previously given by the tour provider to customers’ questions.
What is the policy on sanitization during Zadar Walking Tour?
A:The policies on sanitization are:
- Hand sanitizer available to travelers and staff
- Regularly sanitized high-traffic areas
What is the social distancing policy during Zadar Walking Tour?
A:The policy on social distancing is:
- Social distancing enforced throughout experience
What measures are being taken to ensure staff health & safety during Zadar Walking Tour?
A:The policies on staff health & safety are:
- Guides required to regularly wash hands
- Regular temperature checks for staff
Compare Similar Experiences
Zadar Walking Tour
1 hour 40 minutes
1 hour 30 minutes
1 hour 30 minutes
Explore Similar Things to Do
Walking ToursHistorical ToursWalking & Biking ToursCultural & Theme ToursTours & SightseeingZadarWalking Tours - DalmatiaHistorical Tours - DalmatiaWalking Tours - ŠibenikHistorical Tours - ŠibenikWalking Tours - Plitvice Lakes National ParkHistorical Tours - Plitvice Lakes National ParkCategory