Zagreb Walking Tour with funicular ride morning
Lowest Price Guarantee
up to 24 hours in advance
2 hours (Approx.)
Offered in: English
Keeping you safe during COVID-19
What you can expect during your visit
Face masks required for guides in public areas
Hand sanitizer available to travelers and staff
Social distancing enforced throughout experience
Regularly sanitized high-traffic areas
Gear/equipment sanitized between use
Transportation vehicles regularly sanitized
Guides required to regularly wash hands
Paid stay-at-home policy for staff with symptoms
A good choice for first time visitors, this walking tour of Zagreb hits the highlights of the city’s core. Visit Ban Jelačić Square, Zrinjevac, Zagreb Cathedral, Tkalčićeva Street, and more. Visit a local farmers market and ride on the Zagreb Funicular, a cable car system that transports residents and visitors between Upper Town and Lower Town.
- Walking tour of Zagreb with a professional guide
- Stroll from the Zrinjevac Park to the Croatian National Theatre
- Small groups—maximum of 15 people
- Funicular ride included
Licensed tourist guide
Food and drinks, unless specified
Departure & Return
Departure PointMeteorological Post, Zrinjevac, 10000, Zagreb, Croatia
Return DetailsCroatian National Theatre in Zagreb, Trg Republike Hrvatske 15, 10000, Zagreb, Croatia
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Meeting point at Zrinjevac next to Meteorological Post
- Service animals allowed
- Near public transportation
- Travelers should have a moderate physical fitness level
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 15 travelers
- OPERATED BY Gulliver Travel
For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience. Learn more about cancellations.
Frequently Asked Questions
The answers provided below are based on answers previously given by the tour provider to customers’ questions.
What is the policy on face masks and attendee health during Zagreb Walking Tour with funicular ride morning?
The policy on face masks and attendee health is:
- Face masks required for guides in public areas
What is the policy on sanitization during Zagreb Walking Tour with funicular ride morning?
The policies on sanitization are:
- Hand sanitizer available to travelers and staff
- Regularly sanitized high-traffic areas
- Gear/equipment sanitized between use
- Transportation vehicles regularly sanitized
What is the social distancing policy during Zagreb Walking Tour with funicular ride morning?
The policy on social distancing is:
- Social distancing enforced throughout experience
What measures are being taken to ensure staff health & safety during Zagreb Walking Tour with funicular ride morning?
The policies on staff health & safety are:
- Guides required to regularly wash hands
- Paid stay-at-home policy for staff with symptoms
Product code: 5690P57
Explore Similar Things to Do
Food ToursWalking ToursMarketsHistorical ToursWalking & Biking ToursCultural & Theme ToursDay Trips & ExcursionsFood, Wine & NightlifeTours & SightseeingZagrebFood Tours - Plitvice Lakes National ParkWalking Tours - Plitvice Lakes National ParkMarkets - Plitvice Lakes National ParkHistorical Tours - Plitvice Lakes National ParkFood Tours - LjubljanaWalking Tours - LjubljanaMarkets - LjubljanaHistorical Tours - LjubljanaFood Tours - GrazWalking Tours - GrazMarkets - GrazHistorical Tours - GrazCategory
Mount Medvednica (Sljeme)Strossmayer Promenade (Strossmayerovo Setaliste)Museum of IllusionsBundek City Park (Gradski Park Bundek)Mirogoj CemeterySt. Mark's Church (Crkva Svetog Marka)SamoborMuseum of Broken Relationships (Muzej Prekinutih Veza)Zagreb Museum of Contemporary Art (Muzej Suvremene Umjetnosti)Croatian National Theatre (HNK Zagreb)Croatian Museum of Naive Art (Hrvatski Muzej Naivne Umjetnosti)Zrinjevac Park (Nikola Subic Zrinski Square)Medvedgrad CastleBan Jelacic Square (Trg Bana Jelacica) Zagreb 360 Observation Deck (Zagreb Eye)Art PavilionKing Tomislav Square (Trg Kralja Tomislava)Lotrscak TowerZagreb Botanical Garden