3 days in Zagreb: Plitvice lakes, Slovenia and Zagreb BIG tour
Lowest Price Guarantee
Price varies by group size
up to 24 hours in advance
3 days (Approx.)
Hotel pickup offered
Offered in: English
Keeping you safe during COVID-19
What you can expect during your visit
Social distancing enforced throughout experience
Transportation vehicles regularly sanitized
Guides required to regularly wash hands
Experience Slovenia, Zagreb, and Plitvice Lakes National Park in a single 3-day private tour from Zagreb. Explore the highlights of Zagreb city on a driving and walking tour combination, both in the walkable city center and farther afield. At Plitvice National Park, see and photograph the 16 interconnected lakes via a boat and train ride. On Day 3, head to Slovenia's capital Ljubljana, and the picturesque Lake Bled. This private tour for just you and your party ensures personalized attention from your guide.
- Private tour ensures a flexible itinerary and the ability to travel at your own pace
- Round-trip private transportation
- Three days exploring the highlights of Zagreb and adjoining regions
- Skip-the-line entry at local attractions
Hotel pickup and drop-off
Guaranteed to skip the long lines
Food and drinks, unless specified
Departure & Return
Departure PointTraveler pickup is offered
- Pleso Airport, Zagreb Croatia
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Dress code is smart casual
- Near public transportation
- Most travelers can participate
- This is a private tour/activity. Only your group will participate
- OPERATED BY Zico Tours
For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience. Learn more about cancellations.
Frequently Asked Questions
The answers provided below are based on answers previously given by the tour provider to customers’ questions.
What is the policy on sanitization during 3 days in Zagreb: Plitvice lakes, Slovenia and Zagreb BIG tour?
The policy on sanitization is:
- Transportation vehicles regularly sanitized
What is the social distancing policy during 3 days in Zagreb: Plitvice lakes, Slovenia and Zagreb BIG tour?
The policy on social distancing is:
- Social distancing enforced throughout experience
What measures are being taken to ensure staff health & safety during 3 days in Zagreb: Plitvice lakes, Slovenia and Zagreb BIG tour?
The policy on staff health & safety is:
- Guides required to regularly wash hands
- "Pllitvice’s national park with its 16 cascading lakes is a must to see, naturally spectacular with countless falls, we did the lower and upper lakes and the ferry." See review
Product code: 18611P29
Explore Similar Things to Do
Bus ToursNature and WildlifeMulti-day ToursHistorical ToursMulti-day & Extended ToursCultural & Theme ToursOutdoor ActivitiesPrivate & Custom ToursTours & SightseeingZagrebBus Tours - Plitvice Lakes National ParkNature and Wildlife - Plitvice Lakes National ParkMulti-day Tours - Plitvice Lakes National ParkHistorical Tours - Plitvice Lakes National ParkBus Tours - LjubljanaNature and Wildlife - LjubljanaMulti-day Tours - LjubljanaHistorical Tours - LjubljanaBus Tours - GrazNature and Wildlife - GrazMulti-day Tours - GrazHistorical Tours - GrazCategory
Strossmayer Promenade (Strossmayerovo Setaliste)Ban Jelacic Square (Trg Bana Jelacica) Art PavilionMedvedgrad CastleCroatian National Theatre (HNK Zagreb)Mount Medvednica (Sljeme)Museum of Broken Relationships (Muzej Prekinutih Veza)King Tomislav Square (Trg Kralja Tomislava)SamoborBundek City Park (Gradski Park Bundek)Zrinjevac Park (Nikola Subic Zrinski Square)Lotrscak TowerCroatian Museum of Naive Art (Hrvatski Muzej Naivne Umjetnosti)Mirogoj CemeteryZagreb Museum of Contemporary Art (Muzej Suvremene Umjetnosti)St. Mark's Church (Crkva Svetog Marka)Zagreb Botanical GardenZagreb 360 Observation Deck (Zagreb Eye)Museum of Illusions