Feel the Pulse of the City - Small Group Zagreb Walking Tour
Lowest Price Guarantee
up to 24 hours in advance
2 hours 30 minutes (Approx.)
Offered in: English
Good for avoiding crowds
Keeping you safe during COVID-19
What you can expect during your visit
Face masks required for travelers in public areas
Hand sanitizer available to travelers and staff
Regular temperature checks for staff
Paid stay-at-home policy for staff with symptoms
It can be difficult to appreciate Zagreb’s historical and cultural significance on a self-led tour. Discover the city’s highlights and hear their stories on an intimate walking tour led by a local, benefiting from the small-group size for a more personalized experience. Explore landmarks including the Cathedral, St Mark’s Church, and Lotrscak Tower, and enjoy an included ride on the historic city funicular.
- Gain insight into Zagreb’s history and culture from your local guide
- Immerse yourself in the city’s atmosphere as you explore by foot
- Discover highlights including the Stone Gate and Strossmayer promenade
- Enjoy a ride on the city funicular, included in the price
Licensed local guide
Ticket for funicular ride
Departure & Return
Departure PointZrinjevac 2, 10000, Zagreb, Croatia
Return DetailsBan Jelačić Square, Trg bana Josipa Jelačića, 10000, Zagreb, Croatia
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Small group for a great experience (the tour is limited to 15 people).
- Children must be accompanied by an adult.
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Stroller accessible
- Near public transportation
- Most travelers can participate
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 15 travelers
- OPERATED BY Petros d.o.o
For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience. Learn more about cancellations.
Frequently Asked Questions
The answers provided below are based on answers previously given by the tour provider to customers’ questions.
What is the policy on face masks and attendee health during Feel the Pulse of the City - Small Group Zagreb Walking Tour?
The policy on face masks and attendee health is:
- Face masks required for travelers in public areas
What is the policy on sanitization during Feel the Pulse of the City - Small Group Zagreb Walking Tour?
The policy on sanitization is:
- Hand sanitizer available to travelers and staff
What measures are being taken to ensure staff health & safety during Feel the Pulse of the City - Small Group Zagreb Walking Tour?
The policies on staff health & safety are:
- Regular temperature checks for staff
- Paid stay-at-home policy for staff with symptoms
Product code: 8389P8
Explore Similar Things to Do
Food ToursWalking ToursMarketsHistorical ToursWalking & Biking ToursCultural & Theme ToursFood, Wine & NightlifeTours & SightseeingZagrebFood Tours - Plitvice Lakes National ParkWalking Tours - Plitvice Lakes National ParkMarkets - Plitvice Lakes National ParkHistorical Tours - Plitvice Lakes National ParkFood Tours - LjubljanaWalking Tours - LjubljanaMarkets - LjubljanaHistorical Tours - LjubljanaFood Tours - GrazWalking Tours - GrazMarkets - GrazHistorical Tours - GrazCategory
Museum of IllusionsSt. Mark's Church (Crkva Svetog Marka)Croatian Museum of Naive Art (Hrvatski Muzej Naivne Umjetnosti)SamoborMedvedgrad CastleZagreb Botanical GardenZagreb 360 Observation Deck (Zagreb Eye)Art PavilionBundek City Park (Gradski Park Bundek)Museum of Broken Relationships (Muzej Prekinutih Veza)Strossmayer Promenade (Strossmayerovo Setaliste)Mount Medvednica (Sljeme)King Tomislav Square (Trg Kralja Tomislava)Zagreb Museum of Contemporary Art (Muzej Suvremene Umjetnosti)Mirogoj CemeteryBan Jelacic Square (Trg Bana Jelacica) Croatian National Theatre (HNK Zagreb)Zrinjevac Park (Nikola Subic Zrinski Square)Lotrscak Tower