- Visit Slovenia on a day-trip from Zagreb
- Walking tour of Ljubljana
- Ride a funicular to Ljubljana Castle
- Tour Bled Castle and Lake Bled
- Small group tour for personal service
- Pickup and drop-off in centrally-located Zagreb hotels
Departure & Return
Our guide will wait in front of the Meteorological station. This is a small display that shows temperature and barometric pressure on the north side of the park.
Hmm...we can’t seem to find this place. Please check the spelling, or choose another location.
Please arrive 45 minutes before your selected start time for pickup. Your operator can coordinate exact time and location.
What To Expect
See a quirky cement bridge decorated with dragons, long a symbol of Ljubljana, and board a glassed-in funicular railway up to the Ljubljana Castle, a medieval fortress with views across the city.
From the castle, continue to Lake Bled, with views to the Julian Alps, a rocky stretch of mountain peaks that extend from Slovenia to Italy. You have an aerial perspective on the lake from the ramparts of Bled Castle, which is perched high above the water on a rocky outcropping. Descend to the small town at the edge of Lake Bled for a walk by the water, or stop in a local café to try the local specialty, a cake layered with fragrant vanilla custard.
Following your time at Lake Bled, begin the return trip to Zagreb, where this tour concludes with drop-off at your hotel.
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Instant confirmation at the time of your booking.
- You must confirm and obtain any visa requirements prior to border crossing. All visa requirements are at the sole responsibility of the traveler
- A moderate amount of walking with some steep parts is involved.
- A current valid passport is required on the day of travel (or ID for EU citizens).
- The tour operates in all weather conditions.
- Near public transportation
- Most travelers can participate
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 8 travelers
- OPERATED BY Petros d.o.o
- For a full refund, you must cancel at least 24 hours before the experience’s start time.
- If you cancel less than 24 hours before the experience’s start time, the amount you paid will not be refunded.
- Any changes made less than 24 hours before the experience’s start time will not be accepted.
- Cut-off times are based on the experience’s local time.
Learn more about cancellations.
- Face masks required for travelers in public areas
- Hand sanitizer available to travelers and staff
- Transportation vehicles regularly sanitized
- Regular temperature checks for staff
- Paid stay-at-home policy for staff with symptoms