8 hours (Approx.)
Hotel pickup offered
Offered in: English
Good for avoiding crowds
Explore our promoted experiences
The towering cliffs and cascading waterfalls of the Plitvice Lakes National Park lie in central Croatia, to the south of Zagreb. On this private tour, reach the lakes with ease and customize your itinerary to your own preferences. Perhaps visit the pretty settlements of Rastoke and Karlovac, and discover sites of interest such as the 18th-century Turanj fortress. At the Plitvice Lakes, explore on foot, by boat, and by train with your private guide, and enjoy panoramic views over one of Croatia’s top natural attractions.
- Private tour of the Plitvice Lakes from Zagreb
- Enjoy the freedom to plan your tour to hit the highlights of most interest
- Visit pretty Croatian towns and villages such as Rastoke and Karlovac with your private guide
- Discover top local attractions like the 18th-century Turanj fortress
- Explore the Plitvice Lakes National Park by boat and train
- Hassle-free pickup and drop-off at your centrally located Kiev hotel
Saved to wishlist!
Hotel pickup and drop-off
Entrance ticket to Plitvice lakes NP
Departure & Return
Departure PointTraveler pickup is offered
We will pick you up at any accommodation
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Children must be accompanied by an adult
- Dress code is smart casual
- A minimum of two people per booking is required
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Infant seats available
- Entrance ticket to Plitvice Lakes is NOT included in the price of the tour. We will purchase the entrance ticket for you in advance , you will pay for it directly to our tour guide on departure day according to the pricelist below.
- Adults: 80 HRK (January,February and March) 160 HRK (April, May and October) / 200 HRK (June, July, August and September) Student*: 100 HRK (April, May and October) / 200 HRK (June, July, August and September) Children 7-17 years: 45 HRK (April, May and October) / 100 HRK (June, July, August and September) Children 0-6 years: Free of charge * Students must obtain and present their valid student ID card on the tour and in the park, otherwise will need to pay an adult price. ** Payment method: cash HRK, please prepare the exact amount
- Travelers should have a moderate physical fitness level
- IMPORTANT-if you book last minute, less then 24 hours before departure please make sure you purchased the entrance ticket online for the National park because we can not guaranter for availability
- This is a private tour/activity. Only your group will participate
- OPERATED BY Zico Tours
For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience. Learn more about cancellations.
Frequently Asked Questions
The answers provided below are based on answers previously given by the tour provider to customers’ questions.
What is the policy on sanitization during Private 8-Hour Plitvice Lakes Tour from Zagreb?
The policy on sanitization is:
- Hand sanitizer available to travelers and staff
Explore Similar Things to Do
4WD ToursSporting EventsBus ToursExtremeFull-day ToursDay Trips & ExcursionsSightseeing Tickets & PassesOutdoor ActivitiesPrivate & Custom ToursTours & SightseeingZagreb4WD Tours - Plitvice Lakes National ParkSporting Events - Plitvice Lakes National ParkBus Tours - Plitvice Lakes National ParkExtreme - Plitvice Lakes National ParkFull-day Tours - Plitvice Lakes National Park4WD Tours - LjubljanaSporting Events - LjubljanaBus Tours - LjubljanaExtreme - LjubljanaFull-day Tours - Ljubljana4WD Tours - GrazSporting Events - GrazBus Tours - GrazExtreme - GrazFull-day Tours - GrazCategory
Bundek City Park (Gradski Park Bundek)Museum of Broken Relationships (Muzej Prekinutih Veza)Mirogoj CemeteryStrossmayer Promenade (Strossmayerovo Setaliste)King Tomislav Square (Trg Kralja Tomislava)Art PavilionZagreb 360 Observation Deck (Zagreb Eye)Zagreb Botanical GardenSt. Mark's Church (Crkva Svetog Marka)Lotrscak TowerSamoborMuseum of IllusionsZagreb Museum of Contemporary Art (Muzej Suvremene Umjetnosti)Croatian Museum of Naive Art (Hrvatski Muzej Naivne Umjetnosti)Zrinjevac Park (Nikola Subic Zrinski Square)Mount Medvednica (Sljeme)Medvedgrad CastleBan Jelacic Square (Trg Bana Jelacica) Croatian National Theatre (HNK Zagreb)