2-Hour Private Walking Tour of Zagreb
Lowest Price Guarantee
up to 24 hours in advance
2 hours (Approx.)
Offered in: English
Good for avoiding crowds
Keeping you safe during COVID-19
What you can expect during your visit
Hand sanitizer available to travelers and staff
Social distancing enforced throughout experience
Guides required to regularly wash hands
Take in the highlights of the Croatian capital on a 2-hour walking tour and enjoy the undivided attention of a private guide. Ride the funicular between the Upper and Lower Towns; visit Floral Square, Zagreb Cathedral, and the Stone Gate; soak up the atmosphere at Dolac Market; and explore the museum quarter of Gradec.
- 2-hour private Zagreb walking tour
- Explore the Upper and Lower Towns, and the museum district of Gradec
- See Zagreb landmarks including St Mark’s Church, Zagreb Cathedral, and the Mimara Museum
- Browse the stalls at Dolac Market and stroll around Zrinjevac Park
- Ideal tour for first-time visitors to Zagreb or those short on time
- Choice of morning or afternoon departure
- Private tour ensures a personalized experience and the undivided attention of your guide
Food and drinks, unless specified
Transportation to/from attractions
Departure & Return
Departure PointKaptol ul. 5, 10000, Zagreb, Croatia
Return DetailsReturns to original departure point
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Wheelchair accessible
- Service animals allowed
- Near public transportation
- Travelers should have a moderate physical fitness level
- This is a private tour/activity. Only your group will participate
- OPERATED BY Zico Tours
For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience. Learn more about cancellations.
Frequently Asked Questions
The answers provided below are based on answers previously given by the tour provider to customers’ questions.
What is the policy on sanitization during 2-Hour Private Walking Tour of Zagreb?
The policy on sanitization is:
- Hand sanitizer available to travelers and staff
What is the social distancing policy during 2-Hour Private Walking Tour of Zagreb?
The policy on social distancing is:
- Social distancing enforced throughout experience
What measures are being taken to ensure staff health & safety during 2-Hour Private Walking Tour of Zagreb?
The policy on staff health & safety is:
- Guides required to regularly wash hands
Product code: 18611P13
Explore Similar Things to Do
Food ToursCity ToursWalking ToursMarketsWalking & Biking ToursFood, Wine & NightlifePrivate & Custom ToursTours & SightseeingZagrebFood Tours - Plitvice Lakes National ParkCity Tours - Plitvice Lakes National ParkWalking Tours - Plitvice Lakes National ParkMarkets - Plitvice Lakes National ParkFood Tours - LjubljanaCity Tours - LjubljanaWalking Tours - LjubljanaMarkets - LjubljanaFood Tours - GrazCity Tours - GrazWalking Tours - GrazMarkets - GrazCategory
Mirogoj CemeteryMedvedgrad CastleZrinjevac Park (Nikola Subic Zrinski Square)Croatian National Theatre (HNK Zagreb)St. Mark's Church (Crkva Svetog Marka)King Tomislav Square (Trg Kralja Tomislava)Strossmayer Promenade (Strossmayerovo Setaliste)Zagreb 360 Observation Deck (Zagreb Eye)Zagreb Museum of Contemporary Art (Muzej Suvremene Umjetnosti)SamoborLotrscak TowerMount Medvednica (Sljeme)Bundek City Park (Gradski Park Bundek)Museum of Broken Relationships (Muzej Prekinutih Veza)Zagreb Botanical GardenBan Jelacic Square (Trg Bana Jelacica) Croatian Museum of Naive Art (Hrvatski Muzej Naivne Umjetnosti)Art PavilionMuseum of Illusions