- Walking tour of Zagreb city center
- Orient yourself to the city with the help of a professional guide
- See the streets at a relaxed pace on a walking tour
- Morning tour leaves you free to explore on your own for the rest of the day
Departure & Return
The meeting point is in front of the statue of Ban Jelačić.
Return DetailsReturns to original departure point
What To Expect
Continue to Tkalciceva Street to see the town’s cathedral, stone gate, and St. Mark’s Church, then visit the Zrinjevac, a pretty, tree-lined park. Throughout the tour, you’ll learn interesting tidbits about Zagreb, and about the legendary dragon’s gold that’s said to be hidden beneath the city streets. Take advantage of this small-group tour to ask lots of questions, from the best bars and restaurants, to life in the city, and what Zagreb was like when it was part of Yugoslavia. This two-hour walking tour concludes in central Zagreb, close to many of the town’s attractions.
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Children must be accompanied by an adult
- Minimum numbers apply. There is a possibility of cancellation after confirmation if there are not enough passengers to meet requirements. In the event of this occurring, you will be offered an alternative or full refund. The minimum number of passengers to run the tour is 5.
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Most travelers can participate
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 30 travelers
- OPERATED BY Super Tours
For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.
- This experience requires a minimum number of travelers. If it’s canceled because the minimum isn’t met, you’ll be offered a different date/experience or a full refund.
Learn more about cancellations.
See all safety measures taken by Strolling Down Streets of Zagreb Walking Tour.