Are you interested in?
37 Tours & Activities
Food & Drink
119 Tours & Activities
106 Tours & Activities
2 hours (Approx.)
Offered in: English
Get an introduction to Croatian wines during this class in Zagreb led by a sommelier. Learn about local wine regions and winemaking secrets while sampling Croatian prosciutto, cheese, and bread. Taste several different wines including sparkling, white, and red while relaxing in a cozy wine bar.
- Visit a wine bar in Zagreb for a guided wine tasting
- Learn about Croatian winemaking from a sommelier
- Taste local cheese, bread, and prosciutto
- Sample sparkling, white, and red wines during the class
Saved to wishlist!
TripAdvisor Experiences brokerage fee
Wine tasting ( one sparkling, two whites and one red wine)
Any extra food and wine besides the tasting menu
Departure & Return
Departure PointPupitres - Wine & Coffe Bar, Frankopanska ul. 1, 10000, Zagreb, Croatia
Return DetailsReturns to original departure point
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Minimum age is 18 years for wine tasting
- Children must be accompanied by an adult
- Vegetarian option is available, please advise at time of booking if required
- Please advise any specific dietary requirements at time of booking
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 15 travelers
- OPERATED BY Pupitres
For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience. Learn more about cancellations.
Product code: 75158P1
Explore Similar Things to Do
Food ToursPub ToursWine TastingsWalking ToursWalking & Biking ToursFood, Wine & NightlifeTours & SightseeingZagrebFood Tours - Plitvice Lakes National ParkPub Tours - Plitvice Lakes National ParkWine Tastings - Plitvice Lakes National ParkWalking Tours - Plitvice Lakes National ParkFood Tours - LjubljanaPub Tours - LjubljanaWine Tastings - LjubljanaWalking Tours - LjubljanaFood Tours - GrazPub Tours - GrazWine Tastings - GrazWalking Tours - GrazCategory
Ban Jelacic Square (Trg Bana Jelacica) St. Mark's Church (Crkva Svetog Marka)Zagreb Botanical GardenCroatian National Theatre (HNK Zagreb)Zagreb Museum of Contemporary Art (Muzej Suvremene Umjetnosti)Croatian Museum of Naive Art (Hrvatski Muzej Naivne Umjetnosti)Zrinjevac Park (Nikola Subic Zrinski Square)Museum of IllusionsSamoborBundek City Park (Gradski Park Bundek)King Tomislav Square (Trg Kralja Tomislava)Zagreb 360 Observation Deck (Zagreb Eye)Strossmayer Promenade (Strossmayerovo Setaliste)Mount Medvednica (Sljeme)Mirogoj CemeteryMedvedgrad CastleArt PavilionMuseum of Broken Relationships (Muzej Prekinutih Veza)Lotrscak Tower