Zagreb and Cazma Private Christmas Fairytale Tour
Lowest Price Guarantee
up to 24 hours in advance
6 hours (Approx.)
Hotel pickup offered
Offered in: English
Good for avoiding crowds
Keeping you safe during COVID-19
What you can expect during your visit
Social distancing enforced throughout experience
Transportation vehicles regularly sanitized
Guides required to regularly wash hands
Soak up the Croatian holiday spirit with a private tour of the most festive places around Zagreb. Explore the capital’s landmarks by car and by foot before visiting the cheerful Christmas market, voted the best in Europe in 2016. Continue the festivities with a drive to the village of Cazma, where the annual ‘Christmas Fairytale’ delights visitors with country-style holiday traditions, food stalls, and elaborate decorations featuring more than 2 million colorful lights.
- Private, 6-hour Christmas tour of Zagreb and Cazma
- Explore the Croatian capital's top sights on a combo driving and walking tour
- Visit the Zagreb Christmas market, voted Europe's best in 2016 by European Best Destinations
- Browse stalls featuring handmade goods, seasonal treats, hot drinks, and more
- Travel to the countryside town of Cazma, known for its annual family 'Christmas Fairytale' celebration
- Discover a winter wonderland adorned with festive decorations and lights
- Great way to celebrate the holiday season
Hotel pickup and drop-off
Departure & Return
Departure PointTraveler pickup is offered
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Children must be accompanied by an adult
- A minimum of 2 people per booking is required
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Travelers should have a moderate physical fitness level
- This is a private tour/activity. Only your group will participate
- OPERATED BY Zico Tours
For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience. Learn more about cancellations.
Frequently Asked Questions
The answers provided below are based on answers previously given by the tour provider to customers’ questions.
What is the policy on sanitization during Zagreb and Cazma Private Christmas Fairytale Tour?
The policy on sanitization is:
- Transportation vehicles regularly sanitized
What is the social distancing policy during Zagreb and Cazma Private Christmas Fairytale Tour?
The policy on social distancing is:
- Social distancing enforced throughout experience
What measures are being taken to ensure staff health & safety during Zagreb and Cazma Private Christmas Fairytale Tour?
The policy on staff health & safety is:
- Guides required to regularly wash hands
Product code: 18611P18
Explore Similar Things to Do
Bus ToursChristmasHalf-day ToursDay Trips & ExcursionsHoliday & Seasonal ToursPrivate & Custom ToursTours & SightseeingZagrebBus Tours - Plitvice Lakes National ParkChristmas - Plitvice Lakes National ParkHalf-day Tours - Plitvice Lakes National ParkBus Tours - LjubljanaChristmas - LjubljanaHalf-day Tours - LjubljanaBus Tours - GrazChristmas - GrazHalf-day Tours - GrazCategory
Zagreb Botanical GardenArt PavilionMuseum of IllusionsMedvedgrad CastleZrinjevac Park (Nikola Subic Zrinski Square)Strossmayer Promenade (Strossmayerovo Setaliste)Museum of Broken Relationships (Muzej Prekinutih Veza)Zagreb 360 Observation Deck (Zagreb Eye)St. Mark's Church (Crkva Svetog Marka)Ban Jelacic Square (Trg Bana Jelacica) King Tomislav Square (Trg Kralja Tomislava)Mount Medvednica (Sljeme)Lotrscak TowerZagreb Museum of Contemporary Art (Muzej Suvremene Umjetnosti)Croatian Museum of Naive Art (Hrvatski Muzej Naivne Umjetnosti)Mirogoj CemeteryCroatian National Theatre (HNK Zagreb)SamoborBundek City Park (Gradski Park Bundek)