6 hours (Approx.)
Hotel pickup offered
Offered in: English
The Plešivica wine region is renowned for its sparkling wine and lies just an hour’s drive from Zagreb. On this tour, indulge in a delicious 3-course lunch or dinner at a traditional farmhouse, including authentic Croatian home cooking, regional specialties, and a variety of fine Croatian wines. As you drive back to Zagreb, stop in Samobor to admire the beautiful Baroque buildings and enjoy a walking tour of the medieval center.
- Three-course home-cooked lunch or dinner at a traditional farmhouse
- Delicious Croatian cuisine and wine tasting of regional varietals
- Guided walking tour of Samobor’s medieval center
- Hassle-free hotel pickup and round-trip transport from Zagreb
Saved to wishlist!
Departure & Return
Departure PointTraveler pickup is offered
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Wheelchair accessible
- Stroller accessible
- Service animals allowed
- Infant seats available
- Transportation is wheelchair accessible
- Surfaces are wheelchair accessible
- Most travelers can participate
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 50 travelers
- OPERATED BY Zico Tours
You can cancel up to 24 hours in advance of the experience for a full refund.
- For a full refund, you must cancel at least 24 hours before the experience’s start time.
- If you cancel less than 24 hours before the experience’s start time, the amount you paid will not be refunded.
- Any changes made less than 24 hours before the experience’s start time will not be accepted.
- Cut-off times are based on the experience’s local time.
Learn more about cancellations.
Frequently Asked Questions
The answers provided below are based on answers previously given by the tour provider to customers’ questions.
What is the policy on sanitization during The Dionysus Tour Lunch or dinner and Wine Tasting at Plesivica?
A:The policies on sanitization are:
- Hand sanitizer available to travelers and staff
- Transportation vehicles regularly sanitized
What measures are being taken to ensure staff health & safety during The Dionysus Tour Lunch or dinner and Wine Tasting at Plesivica?
A:The policy on staff health & safety is:
- Guides required to regularly wash hands
Compare Similar Experiences
The Dionysus Tour Lunch or dinner and Wine Tasting at Plesivica
5 hours 30 minutes
3 hours 20 minutes
Explore Similar Things to Do
Food ToursWine TastingsFood, Wine & NightlifeZagrebFood Tours - Plitvice Lakes National ParkWine Tastings - Plitvice Lakes National ParkFood Tours - LjubljanaWine Tastings - LjubljanaFood Tours - GrazWine Tastings - GrazCategory
Mirogoj Cemetery Tours & TicketsMuseum of Illusions Tours & TicketsStrossmayer Promenade (Strossmayerovo Setaliste) Tours & TicketsZrinjevac Park (Nikola Subic Zrinski Square) Tours & TicketsMuseum of Broken Relationships (Muzej Prekinutih Veza) Tours & TicketsCroatian Museum of Naive Art (Hrvatski Muzej Naivne Umjetnosti) Tours & TicketsMedvedgrad Castle Tours & TicketsKing Tomislav Square (Trg Kralja Tomislava) Tours & TicketsZagreb Botanical Garden Tours & TicketsSt. Mark's Church (Crkva Svetog Marka) Tours & TicketsCroatian National Theatre (HNK Zagreb) Tours & TicketsBan Jelacic Square (Trg Bana Jelacica) Tours & TicketsLotrscak Tower Tours & TicketsArt Pavilion Tours & TicketsBundek City Park (Gradski Park Bundek) Tours & TicketsMount Medvednica (Sljeme) Tours & TicketsSamobor Tours & TicketsZagreb Museum of Contemporary Art (Muzej Suvremene Umjetnosti) Tours & TicketsZagreb 360 Observation Deck (Zagreb Eye) Tours & Tickets