- Private day trip to Trakoscan Castle and Varazdin from Zagreb
- Soak in rolling scenery on a drive deep into north Croatia
- Visit fairy tale-like Trakoscan Castle and explore its halls, and art and weapons collections
- Stroll around the castle lake and gardens, with free time for coffee (own expense)
- Explore historical Varazdin, with its whitewashed medieval castle and baroque architecture
- Admire the pastel-colored buildings and cobbled squares, and learn about the town’s history
- Flexible itinerary, private air-conditioned transport, entrance fees, and hotel pickup and drop-off included
Departure & Return
Departure PointTraveler pickup is offered
We will pick you up at your accommodation - anywhere
Hotel pickups commence approximately 30 - 60 minutes prior to this time, exact pickup time will be advised on reconfirmation.
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Infant seats available
- Most travelers can participate
- This is a private tour/activity. Only your group will participate
- OPERATED BY Zico Tours
- For a full refund, you must cancel at least 24 hours before the experience’s start time.
- If you cancel less than 24 hours before the experience’s start time, the amount you paid will not be refunded.
- Any changes made less than 24 hours before the experience’s start time will not be accepted.
- Cut-off times are based on the experience’s local time.
Learn more about cancellations.
- Hand sanitizer available to travelers and staff
- Transportation vehicles regularly sanitized
- Guides required to regularly wash hands