Zagreb City Walking Tour - Fully Private (not shared group)
Lowest Price Guarantee
Price varies by group size
up to 24 hours in advance
2 to 3 hours (Approx.)
Offered in: English
Good for avoiding crowds
Keeping you safe during COVID-19
What you can expect during your visit
Face masks required for travelers in public areas
Face masks required for guides in public areas
Face masks provided for travelers
Hand sanitizer available to travelers and staff
Social distancing enforced throughout experience
Regularly sanitized high-traffic areas
Gear/equipment sanitized between use
Transportation vehicles regularly sanitized
Guides required to regularly wash hands
Regular temperature checks for staff
Fully private tour guide
Admission to museums
Departure & Return
Departure Point1: Ban Jelačić Square, Trg bana Josipa Jelačića, 10000, Zagreb, Croatia
2: King Tomislav Square, Trg kralja Tomislava 10, 10000, Zagreb, Croatia
Return DetailsReturns to original departure point
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Wheelchair accessible
- Stroller accessible
- Service animals allowed
- Near public transportation
- Transportation is wheelchair accessible
- Surfaces are wheelchair accessible
- Most travelers can participate
- This is a private tour/activity. Only your group will participate
- OPERATED BY VIATICA TRAVEL d.o.o.
For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.
- This experience requires good weather. If it’s canceled due to poor weather, you’ll be offered a different date or a full refund.
Learn more about cancellations.
Frequently Asked Questions
What is the policy on face masks and attendee health during Zagreb City Walking Tour - Fully Private (not shared group)?
The policies on face masks and attendee health are:
- Face masks required for travelers in public areas
- Face masks required for guides in public areas
- Face masks provided for travelers
What is the policy on sanitization during Zagreb City Walking Tour - Fully Private (not shared group)?
The policies on sanitization are:
- Hand sanitizer available to travelers and staff
- Regularly sanitized high-traffic areas
- Gear/equipment sanitized between use
- Transportation vehicles regularly sanitized
What is the social distancing policy during Zagreb City Walking Tour - Fully Private (not shared group)?
The policy on social distancing is:
- Social distancing enforced throughout experience
What measures are being taken to ensure staff health & safety during Zagreb City Walking Tour - Fully Private (not shared group)?
The policies on staff health & safety are:
- Guides required to regularly wash hands
- Regular temperature checks for staff
Product code: 65299P10
Explore Similar Things to Do
City ToursWalking ToursHistorical ToursWalking & Biking ToursCultural & Theme ToursLuxury & Special OccasionsPrivate & Custom ToursTours & SightseeingZagrebCity Tours - Plitvice Lakes National ParkWalking Tours - Plitvice Lakes National ParkHistorical Tours - Plitvice Lakes National ParkCity Tours - LjubljanaWalking Tours - LjubljanaHistorical Tours - LjubljanaCity Tours - GrazWalking Tours - GrazHistorical Tours - GrazCategory
Medvedgrad CastleArt PavilionZagreb Botanical GardenMount Medvednica (Sljeme)Bundek City Park (Gradski Park Bundek)Zagreb Museum of Contemporary Art (Muzej Suvremene Umjetnosti)Museum of IllusionsKing Tomislav Square (Trg Kralja Tomislava)Croatian Museum of Naive Art (Hrvatski Muzej Naivne Umjetnosti)Museum of Broken Relationships (Muzej Prekinutih Veza)Zrinjevac Park (Nikola Subic Zrinski Square)Strossmayer Promenade (Strossmayerovo Setaliste)Ban Jelacic Square (Trg Bana Jelacica) Zagreb 360 Observation Deck (Zagreb Eye)Mirogoj CemeterySt. Mark's Church (Crkva Svetog Marka)Croatian National Theatre (HNK Zagreb)Lotrscak TowerSamobor