3 hours (Approx.)
Hotel pickup offered
Offered in: English
Good for avoiding crowds
Keeping you safe during COVID-19
What you can expect during your visit
Face masks required for guides in public areas
Face masks provided for travelers
Hand sanitizer available to travelers and staff
Social distancing enforced throughout experience
Guides required to regularly wash hands
Regular temperature checks for staff
Temperature checks for travelers upon arrival
If you're a first-time Zagreb visitor, you'll find several tours that take you to the top attractions around the city. But don't settle for an impersonal group tour when you can enjoy the personal attention of your guide, on this private city walking tour. From architectural gems to cultural norms, your guide helps you unpack this charming city, and shows you several top sights along the way. Highlights include Park Zrinjevac, the Botanical Garden, bustling Ilica Street, and much more.
- Explore many of the top sights in Zagreb with this private walking tour
- Easily fit this experience in your schedule, with flexible departure times
- Get a great value with a personal guide, and funicular ticket, included
- Meet up with your guide at the centrally-located Ban Josip Jelačić Square
Saved to wishlist!
All taxes, fees and handling charges
Unique experience & a lot of joy
Departure & Return
Trg bana Josipa Jelačića, 10000, Zagreb, Croatia
Return DetailsReturns to original departure point
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Wheelchair accessible
- May be operated by a multi-lingual guide
- Stroller accessible
- Service animals allowed
- Near public transportation
- Transportation is wheelchair accessible
- Surfaces are wheelchair accessible
- Most travelers can participate
- This is a private tour/activity. Only your group will participate
- OPERATED BY Servus Tours
For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience. Learn more about cancellations.
Frequently Asked Questions
The answers provided below are based on answers previously given by the tour provider to customers’ questions.
What is the policy on face masks and attendee health during Zagreb GRAND Private Walking Tour?
The policies on face masks and attendee health are:
- Face masks required for guides in public areas
- Face masks provided for travelers
- Temperature checks for travelers upon arrival
What is the policy on sanitization during Zagreb GRAND Private Walking Tour?
The policy on sanitization is:
- Hand sanitizer available to travelers and staff
What is the social distancing policy during Zagreb GRAND Private Walking Tour?
The policy on social distancing is:
- Social distancing enforced throughout experience
What measures are being taken to ensure staff health & safety during Zagreb GRAND Private Walking Tour?
The policies on staff health & safety are:
- Guides required to regularly wash hands
- Regular temperature checks for staff
Product code: 101565P3
Explore Similar Things to Do
Food ToursCity ToursWalking ToursMarketsHalf-day ToursWalking & Biking ToursCultural & Theme ToursFood, Wine & NightlifeLuxury & Special OccasionsPrivate & Custom ToursTours & SightseeingZagrebFood Tours - Plitvice Lakes National ParkCity Tours - Plitvice Lakes National ParkWalking Tours - Plitvice Lakes National ParkMarkets - Plitvice Lakes National ParkHalf-day Tours - Plitvice Lakes National ParkFood Tours - LjubljanaCity Tours - LjubljanaWalking Tours - LjubljanaMarkets - LjubljanaHalf-day Tours - LjubljanaFood Tours - GrazCity Tours - GrazWalking Tours - GrazMarkets - GrazHalf-day Tours - GrazCategory
St. Mark's Church (Crkva Svetog Marka)Mirogoj CemeteryZagreb Museum of Contemporary Art (Muzej Suvremene Umjetnosti)Bundek City Park (Gradski Park Bundek)Strossmayer Promenade (Strossmayerovo Setaliste)Mount Medvednica (Sljeme)Zagreb Botanical GardenArt PavilionCroatian Museum of Naive Art (Hrvatski Muzej Naivne Umjetnosti)Medvedgrad CastleSamoborMuseum of Broken Relationships (Muzej Prekinutih Veza)Ban Jelacic Square (Trg Bana Jelacica) Museum of IllusionsKing Tomislav Square (Trg Kralja Tomislava)Zagreb 360 Observation Deck (Zagreb Eye)Zrinjevac Park (Nikola Subic Zrinski Square)Lotrscak TowerCroatian National Theatre (HNK Zagreb)