8 days (Approx.)
Offered in: English
Keeping you safe during COVID-19
What you can expect during your visit
Face masks required for travelers in public areas
Face masks provided for travelers
Gear/equipment sanitized between use
Regular temperature checks for staff
Saved to wishlist!
Departure & Return
Departure PointZakynthos, Greece
Traveler pickup is offered
- Zakynthos Airport "Dionysios Solomos", Airport, Zakinthos 290 92, Greece
- Zante Ferry Port Agency, Filellinon 4-6, Pireas 185 36, Greece
6/23/2020 - 10/27/2021
|Saturday:||03:00 PM - 11:00 PM|
Return DetailsReturns to original departure point
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Stroller accessible
- Service animals allowed
- Near public transportation
- Infant seats available
- Most travelers can participate
- This is a private tour/activity. Only your group will participate
- OPERATED BY Sail in Greece Adventures Ltd
For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience. Learn more about cancellations.
Frequently Asked Questions
The answers provided below are based on answers previously given by the tour provider to customers’ questions.
What is the policy on face masks and attendee health during 8 Day Zante Cruise?
The policies on face masks and attendee health are:
- Face masks required for travelers in public areas
- Face masks provided for travelers
What is the policy on sanitization during 8 Day Zante Cruise?
The policy on sanitization is:
- Gear/equipment sanitized between use
What measures are being taken to ensure staff health & safety during 8 Day Zante Cruise?
The policy on staff health & safety is:
- Regular temperature checks for staff
Product code: 15955P6