- See many of Zakynthos’ natural wonders—all in one day
- Visit some of the island’s most photogenic spots such as Shipwreck Beach
- Rare opportunity to see a 2,000-year-old olive tree at Exo Choro
- Take it easy with private transfers and a ride in a glass-bottomed boat
Departure & Return
Office of Dali tours, Dali-Kitchen-Bar-Cafe and Dali Luxury Rooms
Hmm...we can’t seem to find this place. Please check the spelling, or choose another location.
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Stroller accessible
- Near public transportation
- Infants must sit on laps
- Infant seats available
- There are no toilets on Shipwreck beach or at the Shipwreck viewpoint.
- There are cafeterias in Agios Nicholaos port where guests may use the toilet or buy snacks and refreshments.
- Guides and boat crew are experienced and certified.
- You will have to walk for about 10 minutes in a stone path at the shipwreck viewpoint to get to the best location.
- If the weather changes our program will change as well
- If it is cancelled due to bad weather conditions or reduced participation you will be offered a different date/tour or a full refund
- Most travelers can participate
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 15 travelers
- OPERATED BY Dali Tours
- For a full refund, you must cancel at least 24 hours before the experience’s start time.
- If you cancel less than 24 hours before the experience’s start time, the amount you paid will not be refunded.
- Any changes made less than 24 hours before the experience’s start time will not be accepted.
- Cut-off times are based on the experience’s local time.
- This experience requires good weather. If it’s canceled due to poor weather, you’ll be offered a different date or a full refund.
- This experience requires a minimum number of travelers. If it’s canceled because the minimum isn’t met, you’ll be offered a different date/experience or a full refund.
Learn more about cancellations.
- Face masks required for travelers in public areas
- Face masks required for guides in public areas
- Face masks provided for travelers
- Temperature checks for travelers upon arrival
- Hand sanitizer available to travelers and staff
- Regularly sanitized high-traffic areas
- Gear/equipment sanitized between use
- Transportation vehicles regularly sanitized
- Social distancing enforced throughout experience
- Contactless payments for gratuities and add-ons
- Guides required to regularly wash hands
- Regular temperature checks for staff
- Paid stay-at-home policy for staff with symptoms