Explore our promoted experiences
- Full-day Jeep tour of Zakynthos
- See many of the island's highlights in a single day
- Shop for local products like honey, wine, and olive oil at a market
- Take in unforgettable views from the island's highest point
- Swim in the Ionian Sea at Makris Gialos
- Learn about the history and modern culture of Zakynthos from a local guide
- Travel with a small group of no more than 15
Departure & Return
Hmm...we can’t seem to find this place. Please check the spelling, or choose another location.
- Confirmation will be received within 48 hours of booking, subject to availability
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Children must be accompanied by an adult
- Bring sensible clothing and swimwear for possible swim, church, and monastery stops
- Bring camera, sunscreen, and mineral water, and money for souvenirs, lunch, etc.
- Not recommended for very young children, pregnant women, or elderly, infirm, or disabled clients
- The duration of transfers are approximate; the exact duration will depend on the time of day and traffic conditions
- Jeeps are not open top
- Minimum age is 3 years
- Infants must sit on laps
- Not recommended for travelers with back problems
- Not recommended for pregnant travelers
- Most travelers can participate
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 15 travelers
- OPERATED BY Cretan Holidays
- For a full refund, you must cancel at least 24 hours before the experience’s start time.
- If you cancel less than 24 hours before the experience’s start time, the amount you paid will not be refunded.
- Any changes made less than 24 hours before the experience’s start time will not be accepted.
- Cut-off times are based on the experience’s local time.
- This experience requires good weather. If it’s canceled due to poor weather, you’ll be offered a different date or a full refund.
- This experience requires a minimum number of travelers. If it’s canceled because the minimum isn’t met, you’ll be offered a different date/experience or a full refund.
Learn more about cancellations.
- Hand sanitizer available to travelers and staff
- Regularly sanitized high-traffic areas
- Gear/equipment sanitized between use
- Transportation vehicles regularly sanitized
- Social distancing enforced throughout experience
- Guides required to regularly wash hands
- "Really enjoyable day out..highly recommended..kids loved the off road jeep ride and tour guide was great 👍" See review