- Guided day trip to Kefalonia from Zakynthos
- Ride a ferry to Zakynthos’ neighbor for an island tour
- Visit the St. Gerasimos Monastery and Drogarati Caves
- Admire Myrtos Beach and ride a row boat on Melissani Underground Lake
- Lunch break (own expense) at Agia Efimia fishing village and stop at Argostoli, Kefalonia’s capital
- All entrance fees at own expense
- Includes return ferry trips, transport by air-conditioned coach or minivan, plus central pickup and drop-off at Zakynthos resorts
Departure & Return
Hmm...we can’t seem to find this place. Please check the spelling, or choose another location.
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Infants must sit on laps
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Stroller accessible
- Most travelers can participate
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 49 travelers
- OPERATED BY ISLAND TRAVEL
- For a full refund, you must cancel at least 24 hours before the experience’s start time.
- If you cancel less than 24 hours before the experience’s start time, the amount you paid will not be refunded.
- Any changes made less than 24 hours before the experience’s start time will not be accepted.
- Cut-off times are based on the experience’s local time.
- This experience requires good weather. If it’s canceled due to poor weather, you’ll be offered a different date or a full refund.
- This experience requires a minimum number of travelers. If it’s canceled because the minimum isn’t met, you’ll be offered a different date/experience or a full refund.
Learn more about cancellations.
- Face masks required for travelers in public areas
- Face masks required for guides in public areas
- Hand sanitizer available to travelers and staff
- Transportation vehicles regularly sanitized
- Social distancing enforced throughout experience
- Guides required to regularly wash hands
- Regular temperature checks for staff