- This tour makes it easy to explore Zakynthos’ key attractions
- Round-trip transit via Mercedes-Benz makes getting around a breeze
- Enjoy a special perspective on the sights in a glass-bottom boat
- This small-group tour is capped at just 12 people for a personal experience
Departure & Return
Hmm...we can’t seem to find this place. Please check the spelling, or choose another location.
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Stroller accessible
- Near public transportation
- Infant seats available
- There are no toilets at the Turtles Island. There are cafeterias at the starting point of the boat, in Laganas beach, where travelers can use the toilet or buy snacks and refreshments. You can also buy them from a mobile floating store on Turtle island.
- Most travelers can participate
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 17 travelers
- OPERATED BY Dali Tours
- For a full refund, you must cancel at least 24 hours before the experience’s start time.
- If you cancel less than 24 hours before the experience’s start time, the amount you paid will not be refunded.
- Any changes made less than 24 hours before the experience’s start time will not be accepted.
- Cut-off times are based on the experience’s local time.
- This experience requires good weather. If it’s canceled due to poor weather, you’ll be offered a different date or a full refund.
- This experience requires a minimum number of travelers. If it’s canceled because the minimum isn’t met, you’ll be offered a different date/experience or a full refund.
Learn more about cancellations.
- Face masks required for travelers in public areas
- Face masks required for guides in public areas
- Face masks provided for travelers
- Temperature checks for travelers upon arrival
- Hand sanitizer available to travelers and staff
- Regularly sanitized high-traffic areas
- Gear/equipment sanitized between use
- Transportation vehicles regularly sanitized
- Social distancing enforced throughout experience
- Contactless payments for gratuities and add-ons
- Guides required to regularly wash hands
- Regular temperature checks for staff
- Paid stay-at-home policy for staff with symptoms