Departure & Return
Lambs Knoll is 10.5 miles up the Kolob Terrace Road on the left-hand side. You will drive up the road see a sign for Lambs Knoll on the left and drive up a short dirt road to the parking lot. Your guide will be in a vehicle with the Amazing Adventures logo on the side, getting ready for your trip.
Return DetailsReturns to original departure point
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Not recommended for travelers with back problems
- Not recommended for pregnant travelers
- No heart problems or other serious medical conditions
- Travelers should have a moderate physical fitness level
- This is a private tour/activity. Only your group will participate
- OPERATED BY Amazing Adventures
For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.
- This experience requires good weather. If it’s canceled due to poor weather, you’ll be offered a different date or a full refund.
Learn more about cancellations.
- Face masks required for travelers in public areas
- Face masks required for guides in public areas
- Hand sanitizer available to travelers and staff
- Gear/equipment sanitized between use
- Contactless payments for gratuities and add-ons
See all safety measures taken by Half Day Canyoneer in Lambs Knoll .