Explore our promoted experiences
- Visit Interlaken in the Swiss Alps on a day trip from Zurich
- Enjoy scenic drives and mountain views
- Travel to the town of Grindelwald, known as Glacier Village
- Take an optional cable car ride up Mt. First during the summer months
- Have free time to explore in both Interlaken and Grindelwald
Departure & Return
Bus Terminal Sihlquai is located 200 meters behind Zurich HB (central station). IMPORTANT: When using GPS - please type in ‘Limmatstrasse 4, 8005 Zürich’. You can find our Gray Line check-in booth right at the first parking lot.
What To Expect
Disembark in the spectacular resort, known as ‘Glacier Village’ because of its incredible collection of glaciers, and start discovering the natural splendor of the enclave independently. Opt to take a cable car ride to the sunny terrace at the summit of Mt. First and capture unrivaled views of the scenery from a height of 2,168 meters (7,113 feet) above sea level.
Reconvene with your guide at a pre-arranged time and then relax during the journey back to Zurich, where the tour concludes.
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Stroller accessible
- Near public transportation
- Infants must sit on laps
- Most travelers can participate
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 60 travelers
- OPERATED BY Hans Meier Tourist AG - Gray Line Zurich
- For a full refund, you must cancel at least 24 hours before the experience’s start time.
- If you cancel less than 24 hours before the experience’s start time, the amount you paid will not be refunded.
- Any changes made less than 24 hours before the experience’s start time will not be accepted.
- Cut-off times are based on the experience’s local time.
- This experience requires a minimum number of travelers. If it’s canceled because the minimum isn’t met, you’ll be offered a different date/experience or a full refund.
Learn more about cancellations.
- Face masks provided for travelers
- Hand sanitizer available to travelers and staff
- Regularly sanitized high-traffic areas
- Transportation vehicles regularly sanitized
- Guides required to regularly wash hands
- Paid stay-at-home policy for staff with symptoms
- "I would recommend same trip for others who want to enjoy a nice day trip from Zurich." See review
Reviews by Viator travelers. We perform checks on reviews